So today I will give a list of books either have read or been told to read so that others may find there next book haul. I personally Love to read and find comfort in curling up with a good book. I have learned so many things when it comes to reading and taught myself how to do a lot of things this way. Some of these books people will disagree with just because the author, but I have found from personal experience you just have to read them to get anything from them.
- Silver Ravenwolf- How to Ride a Broom Stick and To Stir a Magic Cauldron are two I found tons of information in, also To light a sacred flame,
- Scott Cunningham- Encyclopedia of Herb Magic, Book of Shadows, Crystal Gem and Metal Magic, Earth, Air Fire & water, Magical Aromatherapy, Kitchen Witches companion, The Complete Book of Incense, oils, and Brews, The Magical Household are just some I found very useful and good reads. His Wicca books are great if that is your path.
- Arin Murphy-Hiscock- The Green Witch is an awesome read ton of information not just about green witchcraft.
- Ann Mora- Green Witch, Green Witchcraft II, and Green Witchcraft III is a great 3 book series covering a wide range of subjects and are great sources of information I loved all 3. Also, Grimoire of a Green Witch I heard is good I am in the process of owning that one.
- Lisa Chamberlain- All her Wicca Beginner series is what helps me get started even though I an not Wiccan I loved the information in these books like Wicca Initiation, Wicca Finding your path, Wicca Essential Oils (love this one), Wicca Elemental Magic… I could go all the books from her I have read are great information.
- Joyce & River Higginbotham- Paganism an Introduction to Earth-Centered Religions
- Raymond Buckland -Complete Book of Witchcraft
- Janet and Stewart Farra- A Witches Bible
- T.Thorne Coyle- Evolutionary Witchcraft
- Nigel G Pearson- Treading The Mill good information the occult and witchcraft
- Robin Arlisson- The Witching Way of the Hollow Hill
- Diana L. Paxson- Essential Asatru
- Issac Bonewits- Bonewits’s Essential Guide to Druidism, Neo-Pagan Rites A Guide to Creating Public Rituals that Work
- Michael Strmiska – Modern Paganism in World Cultures: Comparative Perspectives
- Ellen Evert Hopman and Lawrence Bond – Being a Pagan: Druids, Wiccans, and Witches Today
- Jeremy Nadler – Temple of The Cosmos
- Bob Brier- Ancient Egyptian Magic
- Starhawk – The Spiral Dance
- Margot Adler – Drawing Down the Moon
- Thea Sabin – Teaching Handbook for Wiccans and Pagans good book
I hope you may find a great in these 20 authors and if you want to purchase these books if you have a local Metaphysical or New Age shop they will likely have most of these, and some of the harder to find one go to Amazon I have had tons of luck there. I and my husband have quite the collection of books when we both started on this path we read a lot and researched a lot, but always make sure what your reading is credible there are somethings out there that are biased.
Blessed Be )0(